Tips on Planning a Wedding in 12 Months
Updated on Friday 04th November 2016
Rate this article 0 reviewsbased on
Recently got engaged? Confused about how to plan your wedding? Our wedding planners in Los Angeles are here to give you a few which should guide you through the entire process of planning a wedding in 12 months.
9 to 12 months before the wedding in LA
With 9 to 12 months before the wedding date, it is the perfect time to look for a wedding planner in Los Angeles who can assist you with every single detail for your special day. Besides, the following aspects should be established:
• Think about the wedding budget and the make guest list: create your budget depending on the size of your wedding - a wedding ceremony with more than 250 guests or a private event with only 50 invitees. The budget should contain the expenses for the wedding location, outfit, shoes, jewelry, caterers, bachelor and bachelorette parties, etc. Then, organize the guest list by making notes of the main types of guests, like family, close friends, acquaintances or colleagues;
• Begin looking for a wedding venue in LA: our wedding planners in Los Angeles can give you their suggestions of fantastic venues in LA and can schedule meetings with the managers;
• Pick a certain date for the wedding: 12 months before it is the ideal time to pick a certain date for the wedding, after you have chosen the preferred wedding venue in LA. It can be a date that is relevant for you as a couple, something with a special meaning or even the date when you two have met. This will add a special significance to your wedding;
• Plan the bachelor and bachelorette parties: with around 9 months before the wedding, it is the ideal time to plan the bachelor and bachelorette parties in LA;
• Select a photographer: start looking for photographers’ portfolios and see which one suits you the best;
• Look for the ideal wedding dress and groom’s outfit: make sure you try as many wedding dresses as possible and only then choose the one which fits you best.
6 months before the wedding in LA
As time passes by, our wedding planners in Los Angeles will take care of all the important aspects of planning your wedding to make sure your day will be perfect. With 6 months before the wedding in LA, the following important aspects will be organized:
• Choose a live band or a DJ: if you want to have live music at your wedding, now is the perfect time to search for bands, attend auditions and enjoy their songs;
• Announce your guests who live outside LA the wedding date so that they reserve it and make all the travel arrangements;
• Start searching for the wedding cake;
• Find out the marriage license requirements in California.
• Send the save the date cards: now is the perfect time to send those, especially if your wedding date is set on a tourist or holiday season.
3 months before the wedding in LA
3 months before the wedding, certain important things should be set in order to have your special day running smoothly. We are here to help you with the following issues:
• Create the wedding invitations and send them: they should reflect your own personalities and be based on original ideas. A wedding planner in Los Angeles can assist you in this regards;
• Start planning your honeymoon: what is your budget? What would you most like to do and where have you always dreamt of going?
• Hire the transportation for the wedding day: it could be limousines or other types of transport;
• Shop for the groom’s outfit;
• Decide on the small gifts for your wedding guests: these are small reminders made of cute little objects which your guests will leave the wedding with. They will remind them of your special event and keep it in their memories with affection and pleasure.
If you wish to know more about how to organize a wedding in 12 months, please contact our wedding planners in Los Angeles.