Wedding Day Coordination Services in Los Angeles
The wedding day coordination service is for the young couples who have the time and “know how” to plan the special event but want a wedding planner to handle all the details on the big day.
Our wedding planners in L.A. invite you to watch the following video about wedding day coordination services:
Why you should hire a wedding planner in Los Angeles
All of your preparation won’t be hopeless because the wedding planners in L.A. will make sure that everything is as you’ve wished for. This is the highest advantage to hiring a wedding planner from L.A., the one who will coordinate the whole day, including questions from vendors and other significant details that are crucial for your perfect wedding day. In this manner, the bride will have the time needed to talk with all of the invitees and dance the night away with friends and family.
The wedding day coordination package in L.A. includes the following:
• Preparation of a personalized and precise wedding day itinerary;
• Essential meeting appointments as wedding day approaches in order to precisely communicate the wedding vision;
• Decorating the ceremony and the reception, checking tables, placement of seating cards, favor table with favors set out, centerpieces, gift table decoration, cake table and also head table;
• Ongoing and limitless contact with the wedding planner via mobile phone and email;
• Confirmation of all sellers;
• Coordinating the rehearsal and the ceremony;
• Delivering the itinerary to all sellers and the wedding settings, making sure everyone is “on the same page”;
• Professional coordinators in the day of the wedding, till the last minute;
• Essential wedding day emergency kit;
• Lining up and indicating wedding party for ceremonial;
• Distributing the final payments to all vendors;
• Making sure that the bride, the groom and the family are comfortable and have all the attention and service needed;
• Ensuring the newlyweds have a wonderful time at the reception.
Our wedding planners from L.A. are the first to arrive and the last to leave and they will ensure that nothing has been forgotten and they will handle any “surprises” that may appear. The bride and groom will arrive with nothing left to do, but enjoy every moment of their perfect wedding day.
Please feel free to contact us for any questions or guidance and if you are ready to create with us a beautiful wedding day, our team in Los Angeles will offer personalized services.